'Third Watch' Adds Regulars, Guest Stars
doucar4ever
2004-08-26 09:52:50 UTC
http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|90227|1|,00.html

'Third Watch' Adds Regulars, Guest Stars
(Wednesday, August 25 08:30 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) NBC's "Third Watch" will feature one of
television's most rapidly changing casts this fall. The Friday night
drama has added two new regulars and a pair of high profile guest
stars for early episodes.

Joining the cast full-time are Cara Buono and Josh Stewart, while
Aidan Quinn and Charles Haid are set for appearances.

Buono is already familiar to the show's fans from a pair of episodes
last season as somewhat obnoxious paramedic Grace Foster. The actress
has been seen in episodes of "Law and Order" and "CSI: Crime Scene
Investigation," as well as the CBS movie "Deep in My Heart."

Stewart is another "CSI" veteran and will play Shawn Finney, a new
officer in the 55th Precinct who hails from a family of cops.

Starting in the season's second episode, Quinn will begin a four-part
stint as a tough police lieutenant brought in to clean up the
Anti-Crime squad.

An Emmy nominee back in 1986 for "An Early Frost," Quinn is becoming a
TV movie regular with recent roles in A&E's "Benedict Arnold: A
Question of Honor," CBS' "Plainsong" and the Lifetime movie "Miracle
Run." He'll also be seen in HBO's upcoming "Empire Falls."

Also stopping by for a brief visit is Haid, who will play the head of
the NYPD's Internal Affairs department. A two-time Emmy nominee for
acting on "Hill Street Blues," Haid has turned his attentions to
directing, picking up two more Emmy nominations for work on "NYPD
Blue" and "Murder One."

.
Maureen Goldman
I'm starting to think of "Third Watch" as its own anemic spinoff.
Zerra
2004-09-06 19:53:18 UTC
Post by doucar4ever
http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|90227|1|,00.html
'Third Watch' Adds Regulars, Guest Stars
(Wednesday, August 25 08:30 AM)
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) NBC's "Third Watch" will feature one of
television's most rapidly changing casts this fall. The Friday night
drama has added two new regulars and a pair of high profile guest
stars for early episodes.
Joining the cast full-time are Cara Buono and Josh Stewart, while
Aidan Quinn and Charles Haid are set for appearances.
<SNIP>
Post by doucar4ever
Starting in the season's second episode, Quinn will begin a four-part
stint as a tough police lieutenant brought in to clean up the
Anti-Crime squad.
An Emmy nominee back in 1986 for "An Early Frost," Quinn is becoming a
TV movie regular with recent roles in A&E's "Benedict Arnold: A
Question of Honor," CBS' "Plainsong" and the Lifetime movie "Miracle
Run." He'll also be seen in HBO's upcoming "Empire Falls."
<SNIP>

I like Aidan Quinn. I recently saw him in a 1992 (TV) movie opposite
Sissy Spacek called "A Private Matter"

He was also wonderful in Barry Levinson's film Avalon.

I'm new to this group. I'm from North Bay, CANADA

'Looking forward to Friday night, September 17th. Finally Third Watch
will be back on TV!

--
Justice for Mohamed Harkat
and justice for all security certificate detainees in Canada