More about the crossover episodes (spoilers)
d***@yahoo.com
2005-02-02 00:56:46 UTC
Here's more info about the crossover episodes of Third Watch and
Medical Investigation of Febraury 18...

spoiler

space...

from the futon critic

Friday, February 18 2005

THIRD WATCH --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-14)
"In The Family Way ("Medical Investigation" Crossover)

IN A SPECIAL CROSSOVER EPISODE, NEAL MCDONOUGH AND KELLI WIL­LIAMS
FROM NBC'S 'MEDICAL INVESTIGATION' ARRIVE TO HEAD OFF MYSTERY DISEASE
THREATENING NEW YORK -- RECORDING ARTIST WYCLEF JEAN GUEST S­TARS --

In a special crossover episode, Dr. Connor (Neal McDonough) fro­m
NBC's drama "Medical Investigation" and Dr. Durant (guest star Kelli
Williams) from the elite N.I.H. team, are called into New York after a
captured jewelry store thief who is AWOL from the Army displ­ays
unusual symptoms of an unknown contagious disease that is sp­reading
fast -- and his accomplice is still on the run. Meanwhile, C­ruz (Tia
Texada) witnesses a gangbanger in her custody as he is gunne­d down by
a 13-year-old boy and she senses a slick rival (as Marcel, g­uest star
Wyclef Jean) is behind the murder. In addition, Yokas (Molly­ Price)
has doubts about her former partner and a worried Carlos (An­thony
Ruivivar) gets a pleasant surprise. Coby Bell, Cara Buono, N­ia Long,
Josh Stewart, Skipp Sudduth and Jason Wiles also star.

MEDICAL INVESTIGATION --(10:00PM-11:00PM) --(TV-14)
"Half Life ("Third Watch" Crossover)"

DURING PART TWO OF THE "MEDICAL INVESTIGATION"/ "THIRD WATCH­"
CROSSOVER EVENT, CONNER AND YOKAS WORK TOGETHER TO TRACK THE­ SOURCE
OF THE MYSTERIOUS ILLNESS THAT HAS INFECTED PARAMEDIC CARLOS NI­ETO
AND THREATENS NEW YORK CITY --

As the drama that began on "Third­ Watch" continues, the rest of the
team joins Conner (Neal McDonough­) and Natalie (Kellie Williams) in
New York as they race against t­he clock to determine what the deadly
virus is that has landed parame­dic Carlos Nieto (Anthony Ruivivar,
NBC's "Third Watch") and the robber­y suspect that he was attending to
in the ICU. Conner teams up with De­tective Faith Yokas (Molly Price,
NBC's "Third Watch") to search for­ the robber's accomplice, whom they
hope will lead them to the so­urce of the disease. Meanwhile, Eva
(Anna Belknap) tries to console ­Holly (Yvonne Jung, "Third Watch") as
she waits to learn if Carlos­ is going to live or die. As more
infected people arrive at the hospital, the team must race against time
to track the source of the myste­rious illness before more patients
die. Chris Gorham and Troy Winb­ush also star.
KL
2005-02-02 05:58:30 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
[...]
Does anyone think the Third Watch title means we will hear about the
pregnancy that is supposed to happen this season??

KL
d***@yahoo.com
2005-02-02 14:55:20 UTC
Post by KL
Post by d***@yahoo.com
spoiler
space...
from the futon critic
Friday, February 18 2005
THIRD WATCH --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-14)
"In The Family Way ("Medical Investigation" Crossover)
Does anyone think the Third Watch title means we will hear
about the pregnancy that is supposed to happen this season??
KL
I've heard other's mention it, but where did this originate from? Was
it a rumor?

Any way...maybe it's going to be Sasha. Here's a little something from
the February 11 episode...

Officer Monroe (Nia Long) reluctantly must share her health secret with
Sully (Skipp Sudduth).
And that episode is called "Revelations." :-)
KL
2005-02-02 15:25:08 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by KL
Post by d***@yahoo.com
spoiler
space...
from the futon critic
Friday, February 18 2005
THIRD WATCH --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-14)
"In The Family Way ("Medical Investigation" Crossover)
Does anyone think the Third Watch title means we will hear
about the pregnancy that is supposed to happen this season??
KL
I've heard other's mention it, but where did this originate from? Was
it a rumor?
Any way...maybe it's going to be Sasha. Here's a little something from
the February 11 episode...
Officer Monroe (Nia Long) reluctantly must share her health secret with
Sully (Skipp Sudduth).
And that episode is called "Revelations." :-)
OMG...why would she share it with Sully? Wouldn't Davis be who she should
be telling??

KL

d***@yahoo.com
2005-02-03 01:05:56 UTC
KL wrote:

spoiler
Post by KL
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by KL
Post by d***@yahoo.com
THIRD WATCH --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-14)
"In The Family Way ("Medical Investigation" Crossover)
Does anyone think the Third Watch title means we will
hear about the pregnancy that is supposed to happen
this season??
Officer Monroe (Nia Long) reluctantly must share her
health secret with Sully (Skipp Sudduth).
OMG...why would she share it with Sully? Wouldn't Davis be
who she should be telling??
Well...I'm just guessing that Sasha is pregnant, so I don't know if
that's it at all. And it does say that she reluctantly MUST share the
news. My guess is that she's partnered up with Sully and has to tell
him because of something that happends while they're on patrol.
unknown
2005-02-03 02:20:29 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
spoiler
Post by KL
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by KL
Post by d***@yahoo.com
THIRD WATCH --(9:00PM-10:00PM) --(TV-14)
"In The Family Way ("Medical Investigation" Crossover)
Does anyone think the Third Watch title means we will
hear about the pregnancy that is supposed to happen
this season??
Officer Monroe (Nia Long) reluctantly must share her
health secret with Sully (Skipp Sudduth).
OMG...why would she share it with Sully? Wouldn't Davis be
who she should be telling??
Well...I'm just guessing that Sasha is pregnant, so I don't know if
that's it at all. And it does say that she reluctantly MUST share the
news. My guess is that she's partnered up with Sully and has to tell
him because of something that happends while they're on patrol.
That makes sense, and remember that Davis won't have anything to do with
her. He probably wouldn't sit still long enough for her to tell him. My
guess is that there is a reason for Davis to know, and by telling Sully,
Sasha gets the message to Davis.

--- Uncle Dave

Koala
d***@yahoo.com
2005-02-03 01:17:01 UTC
Post by Koala
are they both on the same night??
Yes, Medical Investigation is on after Third Watch on Friday nights.